Friday, May 8, 2009


I wanted to show you my new sewing room and cleaned up craft studio. Te former was my mother's bedroom - she passed away about 6 years ago and my sisters and I haven't been ready to change things until this last month. My sister came out and we decided we could do it. Doesn't it look great! - so light and airy - can hardly wait to get sewing.
The studio may not looked too picked up - but it is. I actually have more than a 12" square to work within on the table - and my fabric on the shelves is all color coded. To make room for the fabric I moved my sweaters into SIX color coded bins in another room - how did I get so many sweater? Oh well everything is all picked up and ready to go.
Now I can get started on my AmateStudios
Will keep you posted on how they are coming along.

2 comments:

Joan Martin Fee said...

Great job Cheryl!!! I seriously don't know how you keep track of all of the goodies you have to create with.

Alexa said...

Very cool! Glad to see you have a clean, crafty space now to work! That's awesome!