I want to give a big "THANKS" to favecrafts for asking me to be a Guest Designer on their blog, spotlighting my sweater pillow. You can check it out here and here. How exciting to be included with all the other talented designers. If you haven't seen their site, please take a look, they have great designs and lots of useful information and ideas. Thanks again for including me, we'll have to do it again soon.
2 comments:
Bonjour, stillcraftyafter50.blogspot.com!
[url=http://cialisycin.pun.pl/ ]Acheter du cialis en ligne[/url] [url=http://viagrappro.pun.pl/ ]Achat viagra en ligne[/url] [url=http://cialistyli.pun.pl/ ]Acheter du cialis online[/url] [url=http://viagrantor.pun.pl/ ]Acheter du viagra online[/url] [url=http://cialisesse.pun.pl/ ] cialis en ligne[/url] [url=http://viagrailli.pun.pl/ ]Achat viagra [/url]
Cheryl-
I watched you on Aleene's and have always been a big fan of your work. They are colorful and I always know what work you have done in the magazines and also the project papers you find at Michael's. I have many of your projects. You have a wonderful flare and it makes everyone want to try your projects. Thank you for keeping on with your wonderful imagination. We need more creative minds like yours.
Cammie
Post a Comment