
These are few of the bracelets I made to take to
Twee - a cut little consignment shop in the Tower District of Fresno. The fabric is silk - so beautiful - they were 18" sample squares I picked up at a local fabric store for $1 each. I just love the look and feel of silk and got about 20 different colors - these are just a few. I covered inexpensive bangles with strips of fabric, gluing ends in place with Fabric Fusion. I sewed a few yo-yos, added dimensional leaves then sewed a vintage button in the center of each. The real sparkle comes from the
Tulip Glam-It-Up Iron on Crystals - they really glitter in the light.
Liquid Fusion was used to adhere crystals to buttons - just a few but they really finish off each bracelet. I really love these - hope you do too.
1 comment:
hi ther i just wanted you to know how much i enjoyed you on carols show and creative living.did you know tiffany has cool 2 craft.a live crafty show on the web.sure wish i could have a tv craft and art show.ive been creating all my life.the past 15 years i paint and loooove it.,love gina
Post a Comment