Monday, May 7, 2012

New Aprons

Here are a few aprons I made this summer.  I have to keep busy.....I love the process of putting the different fabrics together  - it is such fun to figure out all the colors combinations. As you have seen in past posts - I am a fabricaholic....so I have plenty to chose from.  Then I get to choose and sew on rick rack and bias tape....I just love to sew......
 I thought this was the cutest bird fabric - kind of Scandinavian and retro together......
 I had to have this fabric it's red and turquoise - again a very retro feel -
 This owl fabric was so cute - I just had to have it.  I liked the pleating around the edge - a fun look.
Love this pink one - it was fun finding all the different prints for this.  Add a few buttons and I'm finished. 
I will show you more later.  Hope you like them. 

2 comments:

inga said...

You have been one busy lady. Miss see you. Big Hugs Inga

PriMarilynLy Paper said...

These are all so cute, Cheryl! You have been doing some serious sewing. I can't pick a favorite. They are all adorable.
I love the retro (50's) look of your blog. Brings back the feeling of a much simpler time. Thank you for sharing.
Marilyn <3