Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last Saturday Jen and I went to San Mateo (again) for the International Jewelry show. It was a great day - It was fun to see all the wonderful charms, beads, chain and everything else in between. Here is Jen holding a string of beads - We were told that is was $77.00 - we thought that was rather high for the strand - but then were informed that each bead had real diamonds and that EACH bead was $77.00 - Jen carefully put them down.......nothing like holding $7,000.00 worth of beads in your hand.
Here is the assortment of what I bought - I love everything here. The red bird and cherries are laser cut Lucite and the bracelet to the left has flowers and leaves made from leather - too cool - think I will take it apart and do something cleaver with it - will post when done. I thought the lampwork birds were fun - don't know what to do with them yet - just knew I had to have them....you know how it is......

No comments: