Wanted to show my Halloween coasters I plan to give my friend this year. They are made from felt with Tulip 3-D Fabric Paint for detail.I used pinking shears to cut out rounds from felt then glued them together with Fabric Fusion glue. Let them dry then use black embroidery floss for the stripes around the edge.
Use Black Slick 3-D paint for the details. Just let dry then you're ready to go. Make lots - they would be great Halloween Party favors.
Hope you like them......Let me know what you think - they are really easy to make and could be done in an evening.....
14 comments:
Thanks for sharing Cheryl! I'm adding these to the roundup!
Cheryl
You are one of the most creative and consistent designers out there. Love these!
Cheers,
Madge
These are awesome!
Always love your style Cheryl!
Halloween hugs,
Tiffany
These are just too cute for words! I really like them!
Love your work- it's like I just want to eat those coasters they're so cute!
I love these!
So quick and simple,deffinately my kind of craft!
Thanks for sharing!
I love them! I need these in my life...
Wowweeee. They're too cute to sit a sloppy wet glass on. I love them! Great designs!
These are completely adorable - I know my son would love them. I'll have to give them a try!
Wow, these would be awesome at a Halloween party! What great images, thanks for the idea!
You are indeed crafty. This are just great.
For some reason I don't see myself putting anything (much less a wet glass!) on these little works of art! Hmmm, let me think....how about stiching one or two on a vest or sweatshirt? Oh, I don't know but I'll find something! I love them!
I love these! Simple but very clever. I was wondering whether you might be interested in a guest craft feature at www.FaveCrafts.com or our blog. We work alot with Tiffany who commented above, haha!
If so, shoot me an email at cwalsh AT primecp DOT com and I'll share some details.
Happy to find your today either way!
Post a Comment