How exciting is this - I have had many projects in Crafts and Things magazine over the years(Thank you Abby!) but how cool is it to have an ad. iLovetoCreate - Duncan Enterprises new name - decided to put all of their designers in ads - how great is that. I love the pillow - the colors are so me......just thought I would brag a little.....it's not often I pose for an ad.....this may be my first and last time......
3 comments:
Cool. I haven't actually seen it published. Looks great!
I sure miss not seeing you and your projects on Creative Living - I made so many of them for my girls when they were little. If I would've seen the pillow w/o you photo would've known it was yours!
What a great idea! I so miss Creative Living and love to hear about what the designers are doing since. Seeing pics is an added bonus!
Post a Comment