
How exciting is this? A purse I made as a designer for
iLoveToCreate was chosen for the cover of Haute Handbags. There are alot of really cool purses in the magazine so I'm very porund that they chose mine for the cover. I found the jewlery at Forever 21 and in my own stash of "retro" jewelry that I wore in high school. I was reallly happy with the final results. I want to thank everyone at the magazine for the honor. Hope you like it too.
3 comments:
Hi Cheryl- spotted your work on the Amate Website- are they still in business- it's very hard to get in touch with them...
gera
Hi Cheryl,
I'm absolutely wild about your gorgeous purse on the cover of Haute Handbags. I have been collecting vintage flower pins for some time now and would love to put them to good use making a bag like that. Any clues as to where I can find a similar purse? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello Ellen - glad you liked the purse. I found this one at Payless Shoe Source - it was green and I covered it with black felt. Any frame opening purse would work. It you sew you could find a purse with the right opening then sew on any bottom design you like - I have done that before - be sure to check out Goodwill stores and antiques - they always have surprises. Hope this helps - please let me know if you need anything else.
Post a Comment